In order to achieve East Coast Repair and Fabrication’s quest in becoming the leader in safety within the ship repair industry. We continuously strive to eliminate accidents and injuries and promote wellness in the workplace. We are commitment to safety and the continuous improvement of our organization and industry which is accomplished through our leadership, training and work practices.
Our core principles are:
- To integrate safety into business strategies and processes within our organization.
- To incorporate safety performance as a key indicator in the business performance.
- To provide the leadership and the internal capacity to successfully sustain a system for continuous improvement in safety.
- To eliminate, minimize and/or control hazards to ensure the safety of employees.
- To maintain workplaces that are safe and without undue risk to health.
- To provide an environment that enables all employees to participate and work collaboratively in developing, promoting, and improving safety at work.
- Implement safety procedures designed to prevent injury and illnesses through proactive leadership, employee participation, training, education and compliance.
- To embrace our responsibilities in maintaining a culture where each of us, our partners, and our communities can count on a healthy and hazard free workplace.
East Coast Repair and Fabrication, LLC is committed to ensuring that health and safety at work is paramount to our business and that effective health and safety actively IS our success.