East Coast Repair & Fabrication, LLC - Portsmouth, VA
Perform office or non-manual work directly related to the management or general business operations of the employer or customer; and customarily and regularly exercise discretion and judgment in matter of significance to the organization
- Analyzes blueprints, specifications proposals, and other documentation to prepare time, cost, and labor estimates for products, projects or services, applying knowledge of specialized methodologies, techniques principles or processes.
- Review data to determine material and labor requirements and prepares itemized list.
- Computes cost factors and prepares estimates used for management purposes, such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work, preparing bids, selecting vendors or subcontractors, and determining cost effectiveness.
- Conducts special studies to develop and establish standard hour and related cost data or effect cost reductions.
- Consults with clients, vendors, or other individuals.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Associates degree, Bachelors preferred in business administration or related field.
- 3 or more years related experience in field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have experience in MS Office to include Projects and AutoCAD.
- Detailed oriented a must.
- Must be able to gain access to military installations.
- Must pass drug test and background check.
Job Type: Full-time
- Estimating: 3 years