Lead Estimator (Blast & Paint)
East Coast Repair & Fabrication, LLC - Norfolk, VA 23502
Perform office or non-manual work directly related to the management or general business operations of the employer or customer; and customarily and regularly exercise discretion and judgment in matter of significance to the organization
- Analyzes blueprints, specifications proposals, and other documentation to prepare time, cost, and labor estimates for products, projects or services, applying knowledge of specialized methodologies, techniques principles or processes
- Review data to determine material and labor requirements and prepares itemized list
- Computes cost factors and prepares estimates used for management purposes, such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work, preparing bids, selecting vendors or subcontractors, and determining cost effectiveness.
- Conducts special studies to develop and establish standard hour and related cost data or effect cost reductions.
- Consults with clients, vendors, or other individuals.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Associates degree, Bachelors preferred in business administration or related field.
- 3 or more years related experience in field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have experience in MS Office to include Projects and AutoCAD.
- Detailed oriented a must.
- Must be able to gain access to military installations.
- Must pass drug test and background check.
COMPETITIVE PAY & COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE: Med/Dent/Vis/Life/AD&D/STD/LTD/401k/PTO
Please apply on our website at http://www.ecrfab.com/careers/open-positions/
East Coast Repair & Fabrication (ECR&F) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ECR&F complies with applicable state laws and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
- Norfolk, VA 23502
- Estimator: 3 years
- Ship Repair: 10 years