Ship Mobile Assist Repair Teams (SMART) and Construction Teams
Our Repair and Construction Teams are the best in the industry! East Coast Repair and Fabrication personnel are highly skilled veterans, well trained in safety, marine and industrial applications. Our Repair/Construction Teams are comprised of our most experienced employees to ensure our client’s projects are completed on time and within budget. Additionally, these teams have the experience and communication skills both orally and written to better navigate the myriad of technical issues associated with complicated specifications, drawings, and governing directives, to help our customers realized improved efficiency and economic benefits. East Coast Repair & Fabrication is dedicated to providing its clients with the highest quality workmanship available, while providing a safe and environmental posture in all endeavors.
East Coast Repair & Fabrication (SMART) are comprised of the following trades:
- Certified Welders (TIG, STICK, FCAW) Pipe, Structural, all processes, certified in accordance with NAVSEA, ABS, and AWS
- Qualified Inspectors (NDT, paint, mechanical...)
- Pipe Fitters (Silver Braze Certified)
- Qualified Helpers (3rd Class Mechanic)
- Sheet Metal Mechanics
- Painters / Blasters
- Inside / Outside Machinists
- Crafts Foremen
- Project Managers
East Coast Repair and Fabrication can also provide complete coast-to-coast and worldwide support to our customers through our multiple locations. We have the ability to dispatch qualified teams wherever and whenever needed on very short notice.
Our Mobile Repair Teams are:
- Rapid Response Teams, a phone call , e-mail or text away
- Composed of qualified experts
- Fully equipped for the task at hand
- Available anytime - anywhere
- East Coast Repair & Fabrication has completed work in Guam, Japan, Hawaii, San Diego CA, Portland OR, Bremerton WA, Mobile Al, Savanna GA, Tampa FL, Key West FL , Jacksonville FL , Morehead city NC, Charleston SC, Norfolk VA, Bayonne NJ, Baltimore MD....
If you need qualified manpower for your job, you need East Coast Repair and Fabrication. It doesn’t matter where in the world you are…"have tools and skill, will travel".